TODDLER & BALLET FOR FUN
Welcome to balletbarre recreational where the aim is FUN and BASIC technique...These students are unlikely to be our future ballerinas but this non formal pathway will gently introduced basic ballet fundamentals and basic technique.
Unifoms are optional for toddler ballet students (we ask the correct colours are worn by the students) and complulsory for balletbarre recreational students. For both toddler ballet and balletbarre these can be purchased/ordered through reception.
Uniform colours are
- toddler ballet are pastel pink tutu for girls and pastel blue for boys
- balletbarre are bright red uniform, unifomr skirt, tights pumps
- Jazz/Tap black leggings, Red MDS student T shirt appropriate footwear.
SOME FURTHER REQUIREMENTS FOR balletbarre recreational
- HAIR MUST BE TIED INTO BUN EVERY CLASS NO EXCEPTIONS
- NO JEWELRY
- WATER BOTTLES MUST BE BOUGHT EVERY CLASS (or parents will be contacted to bring the student water or if parent is not contactable then student will be sat out of class at expense of parents)
- More details in parent/student handbook